Every structure needs some nails or a bit of clue, and for that we have a leadership team. The 1000+ member Etsy Manchester team is organised by a small but dedicated team of tireless volunteer leaders. Their commitment – coming up with new ideas for the group, organising events, cheerleading, promoting the group far and wide, creating helpful and fun social meet-ups as well as drinking all the alcohol – and giving up their free time and doing it all for free – is what helps make the group tick. Wanna meet them?
Meet the Leaders
- Emma Cottam (https://emmycphotography.etsy.com)
- Emma is hyper-efficient, a talent that we all envy! As Captain she’s responsible for corralling the rest of the team and turning a usually woolly concept into something plausible. She’s also a tip-top photographer and has an Etsy presence over at emmycphotography.
Ruth Abbott (https://omgoshshop.etsy.com)
Ruth is infectiously enthusiastic, exceptionally knowledgeable and selflessly helpful. She also runs her own awesome shop OMGoshShop, making everything from laser-cut jewellery to wooden wallets and cufflinks. Is there nothing this lady can’t do?
- Adam Holcroft (https://papersheriff.etsy.com)
- Adam is a social media guru – he’s a dab hand at Facebook and Twitter – and talented designer of greeting cards and runs the Etsy shop PaperSheriff.
- Liz Keeling (https://lesbellescerises.etsy.com)
- With a talent for creating stationery and greetings cards, Liz runs her own shop Les Belles Cerises, which she balances with her full-time job. Liz is one of our greatest organizers! We love Liz.
- Claire Legg (https://fairymadepaperart.etsy.com)
- A lover of Pugs, photographer and darn talented illustrator. Claire runs Fairy Made Paperart where you can find original handcut pieces of paperart, gift cards and much more
- Adam Clark (https://adamclarkphotography.etsy.com)
- Adam (yes, we have two Adams in the team leadership) is a super passionate landscape and wildlife photographer and, when not running around the middle of nowhere at 3am with a camera, is busy designing this website, being a full time UX designer, and running his own shop – Adam Clark Photography
Nicola Fernandes (https://nicolafernandes.etsy.com)
Our newest Team Leader is Nicola – she’s a painter and illustrator who is also a really keen member of the leadership team. She’s got big plans for the team and loves to jot them down in her many notebooks! Find her illustrated prints, gifts and more in her Etsy shop – Fernandes Makes.