Etsy Manchester is a local (UK) team of talented and creative individuals who are small business owners, and operate online shops on the popular e-commerce platform, etsy.com.
Our 1000+ members encompass the best of creative talent in the region, from photographers, painters, woodworkers, metal smiths, fashion designers and textile artists, illustrators, card makers and a mesmerising array of other skill sets. It is our passionate belief in our respective arts and a desire for success which has enabled us to build such a great community. As a collective we’re here to encourage and educate our members, as well as promote and champion the value of small, innovative business.
Etsy Manchester Events
- Etsy Made Local 2019 Read on to find out more about Etsy Manchester’s FOURTH Etsy Made Local weekend, returning to the fantastic People’s History Museum…
- EtsyMCR Team Summit 2019 Join the EtsyMCR Team for our first ever Team Summit – an afternoon of creative talks and inspiration to boost your business and build your community!
- EtsyMcr’s Etsy Made Local craft market kicks off December Etsy Made Local is BACK in Manchester for the third year running!
- EtsyMCR visits the British Craft Trade Fair 2018 This April saw the British Craft Trade Fair set up for its three day event in Harrogate. This prestigious show, now in its 44th year, is a specialist event for artists and makers wishing to showcase their handmade products to a select group of retailers and galleries. This year a number of EtsyMCR team members exhibited, some ...
- Etsy Made Local 2017 Etsy Made Local returned to Manchester, bigger and better for 2017! Etsy Made Local: Manchester came back home to People’s History Museum from Friday 1st – Sunday 3rd December 2017, brought to you by the Etsy Manchester team. Visitors who attended over the weekend found unique, personalised, one-of-a-kind Christmas gifts in a beautiful location from artisans and designer-makers ...
- Etsy: Made Local – Christmas 2016 The table cloths are now stored away, the festive music has fallen silent for now and the Etsy Made Local extravaganza has, for 2016 at least, become a treasured memory. But we’ll be back in 2017 for more…bigger, better and shinier than ever!
- Creative Wedding Fair at The Whitworth Gallery On 30th of April 2016, Etsy Manchester – in association with the Whitworth gallery – launched its inaugural creative wedding fair in Manchester! An event for people who want a wedding that is as unique as they are!